Extreme Service, Superior Protection, Great Rates and Elite Experience.
That’s the MedEdge promise.
As highly skilled health professionals, allied healthcare providers and physicians must obtain medical professional liability insurance coverage (medical malpractice insurance) regardless of where you are employed. MedEdge is a customized insurance solution that includes multiple coverages and enhanced protection that our competitors just can’t match.
In additional to providing exception coverage that responds in the event of a claim, MedEdge is proactive in protecting you against being named in a medical malpractice lawsuit, with a host of Risk Management tools and materials aimed at protecting you.
Our online quoting process enables you to obtain coverage in as quick and simple a process as possible. Brought to you by NIP Programs, MedEdge is backed by an AM Best A rated insurance carrier, so you’ll never have to worry about the stability of your medical malpractice insurance company.
What is unique about MedEdge?
After years of exhaustive research, we have assembled the most extensive coverages into a specialized medical malpractice insurance solution.
- You Deserve Your Own Personal Advocate – MedEdge is your own personal advocate, fighting to protect you, your interests and your career
- Portable Coverage – Choosing your own policy ensures you are always protected, giving you freedom to follow your career opportunities.
- “All-Time” Protection – MedEdge protects you at all times, with your own coverage and your own dedicated
- Better Coverage. Great Price. – We match and then exceed our competitors with specialty coverages they just don’t have…giving you more for your money.
- Benefit From Our Experience – MedEdge coverage is underwritten in partnership with Lexington Insurance Company, a Chartis Company. Lexington has almost 40 years experience underwriting wide-ranging healthcare risks, providing cutting-edge risk management and exceptional claims service to help insureds protect their bottom line.
- Malpractice Safeguards – MedEdge provides a host of risk management tools and resources to help you stay educated about best practices, prevent and address claims of malpractice against you – any time – anywhere.
- 24-hour Physician Assistant Hotline – MedEdge 24-hour hotline enables access to risk management experts, day or night, to address potential incidents.
About NIP Programs
MedEdge’s customized medical malpractice insurance solution was created and is brought to you by NIP Programs, a leader in insurance program business. Based in New Jersey, NIP Programs has over a dozen successful national insurance programs for a wide range of industries, providing each client with reliable, comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage.
NIP Programs develops and manages business insurance programs underwritten by major insurers for industries with specialized insurance and risk management needs. We use our deep industry knowledge to develop unique underwriting, loss control and claims service models valued by both clients and insurers.
With the expertise gained from 20 years of successful program management and the strength of the nation’s largest, top-rated markets backing our programs, NIP Programs gives brokers and their clients custom tailored coverage and stability through all market cycles.
NIP Programs is a proud recipient of the prestigious Best Practice Designation from Target Markets Program Administrators Association.
To learn more, visit the NIP Programs website at: http://www.nipgroup.com/programs/
About Chartis Insurance
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 45 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise, and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence.